New Member Orientation
All new applicants — and those returning after 2 years of inactive membership — are required to attend NSBAR New Member Orientation within 90 days of joining.
The New Member Orientation requirement is satisfied by:
- Completing the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics training online, found here, and
- Attending a complimentary one-day classroom Orientation. An online option is available for a $50 fee if the member is unable to attend the full day Orientation. This can be found on the Member page. You will use the names and passwords that you received when joining NSBAR.
Failure to complete this requirement within the first 90 days of joining may result in suspension of all services provided by NSBAR until the Member Orientation is complete.
Orientation is held on our Northbrook Campus the first Wednesday of every month.
450 Skokie Boulevard, # 1200
Northbrook, IL 60062
New Managing Broker Orientation
Managing Brokers who open an office and join NSBAR are required to complete New Managing Broker Orientation within 180 days of membership.
- This course online course consists of 12 online Modules.
- Each Module will be delivered to you Tuesday mornings.
- Review the material and contact email@example.com if you have any questions. Completion of the 12 Modules will assist you in creating a professional and compliant office.
A Note About Our Courses
North Shore – Barrington Association of REALTORS®’s continuing education and pre-license courses are sponsored by the Illinois REALTORS® Licensing & Training Center, headquartered in Springfield, IL. NSBAR is a continuing education and pre-license branch of the IR L&TC located in Northbrook and Barrington, IL.