Tours are for REALTORS® with licenses ONLY! To send clients, customers, etc to a Tour you must FIRST get permission from the agent holding the Tour. Tours are NOT for the public!
2. Please note:
- Northfield is in the Wednesday tours
- No listing is allowed to have the city changed so a home that is out of the area shows up on the tour.
- Must indicate in the remarks “Drive By” unless opened for touring.
- New construction must say “Drive By” unless opened for touring.
- Notice: If the listing office allows the public to attend the Tuesday or Wednesday tours then the broker must have a licensee sit the open house and that licensee must be sponsored by the listing office broker (not a licensee from a holding company.)
- Please be mindful. NSBAR members plot their day based on the assumption that all houses will be open at the recommended tour times.
|Code Number||Area||Tour Date/Time|
|10||Barrington Area||Tuesday 10:00am-2pm|
|37||Ft. Sheridan||Tuesday 9:30am-12:45pm|
|25||Glenview, Golf||Wednesday 9:30am-12:45pm|
|35||Highland Park||Tuesday 9:30am-12:45pm|
|44||Lake Bluff||Tuesday 9:30am-12:45pm|
|45||Lake Forest||Tuesday 9:30am-12:45pm|
|53||Morton Grove||Tuesday 9:30am-12:45pm|
|7169||Prairie View||Wednesday 9:30am-12:45pm|