As a REALTOR® you are a champion of homeownership, protector of property right, and a community leader. Illinois REALTORS® Annual Lobby Day in Springfield is your opportunity to make your voice heard in our State Capitol. Our 2023 Capitol Conference is about celebrating REALTOR® influence and achievements and empowering yourself and others. Come to Springfield for Capitol Conference and return home energized, informed, and inspired.
On Tuesday, April 25, 2023 — join your NSBAR colleagues and hundreds of REALTORS® from across the state for a day of networking & fun in Springfield.
- Enjoy lunch & in-person networking with your colleagues from all over Illinois.
- Salute REALTOR® advocacy wins at the Capitol and throughout the state.
- Get a members-only update about current issues with Advocacy Everywhere as Illinois REALTORS® Governmental Affairs Directors share their work with legislators on the issues that affect your business.
- Get actionable items so you can embody REALTOR® advocacy in your community.
Registration is FREE — and includes lunch and all refreshments!
PLUS! NSBAR is providing complimentary same-day, round-trip, luxury motor-coach transportation between Northbrook and Springfield which will depart at 6am from our NSBAR Campus in Northbrook — to arrive for the programming planned from 11am to 6pm at the Bank of Springfield Center — and return by approximately 10pm that same evening.
Important 2-Step Capitol Conference Registration Process:
FIRST: Click button below to Sign Up with Illinois REALTORS® for all their exciting events in Springfield — then RETURN to this landing page for the 2nd step!
NEXT: Let us know you will be joining us on the Motorcoach on April 25, 2023
Registration Deadline: Monday, April 18, 2023
Important Things to Know Before You Go!
- NOTE: Although there's NO CHARGE to attend the events — (or for meals, refreshments or for provided transportation) — Members that cancel their reservation after April 17th (or do not show up on April 25) will be assessed a $55 “No Show” cancellation fee.
The special "Pre Conference Session/Breakfast with Chris Welch indicated on the IR registration form is slated to start at 8:00 AM in Springfield on 4.25 — so if you are interested in attending this event in particular, you must provide your own transportation and make your own hotel accommodations in Springfield for the night before.
Contact NSBAR's Local Government Affairs Director Joe Roth at email@example.com